2011


you are definitely mine! forever mine mine mine mine!!! *she is going crazy



what i learned this year!
1st : man can't be trusted
2nd: sometimes puppy love do bring sadness
3rd : my SEJARAH has getting worst and worst ! need to study hard for my SEJARAH..
4th : don't ever be a playgirl :C u'll regret it like hell
5th : facebook has becoming bored and bored =..=
6th : eerrmm,nver teach ur students about POLITIK ! *sorry miss
7th : Pn Suzi is not a cruel person :P she is FUNNY!
8th : I learned about 12 new boyfriend that Pn.Nam gave to the whole class and she even ask us to share :P
9th: how to be a cute and adorable ALONG ! bhahaha *DUIT KELAS BAYAR YE 2SD!!
10th: tidy up my room C:
11th: wrote my diary in English and let my english teacher read! ==
12th: mosquitoes is my new ENEMY !
13th: don't buy a white coloured school bag
14th: never talk back :B
15th: wore a white socks to school
16th: don't falls easily to another man!
17th: think about others
18th: even u r older , you don't have to act like you know everything
19th: never eat at late nite
and
last : VAMPIRE is the coolest :DD






xoxo caca :B




No comments:

Post a Comment

SAYANG BUDAK TGH COMENT NY